View Single Post
heyjoe
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Jul 12, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Well i wasnt gonna say nuttin but I feel i have something to add. I agree with Gypsy Eyes about asking how old you are. If the question isnt asked then how will we know what we shouldnt be talking about or maybe creating another room. As an aside i often ask someones age when they talk about something just to see where they are coming at this from. This includes people i know are over 18 but not sure how old they are.

Personally i think that there should be an over 18 room created so that it is easy for people who want to go into there to go there. Right now it is very convoluted for a person to find out if there is a private room going at the moment. Many people dont even know how to do it or are not aware that there is a private room. Ok, i admit it took me a while.....haha....

If there is a teen room for teenagers to talk amongst themselves which there should be, is it asking too much to have an over 18 room.

Another problem i see is that when there are teenagers in social and someone wants to talk about something they dont want teenagers to see and go to make a private room, feelings are still hurt, and the teenagers feel frustrated. A permanent room would ameliorate those feelings of targeted exclusion against the teenager that just happens to be in the social room at the time as exists now.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont as the situation exists now..