View Single Post
selfy
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2007
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2007 at 12:19 PM

hmm i think i agree, that way some who are less able to find a private room or create one will find it easier. and i promise i will keep my nosey out

even though i have a tendancy to but it in where it is not needed.
anyway i think it is a good idea. though i dont know really wether it is a good idea to seperate ages at all... idk
hmm
i have seen adults in teen chat and do not have a problem to them being there, i dont want to be seperated from people i am friends with because i am not over 18, and i dont want people thinking i am unable to cope with certain things or give advice. hmm i think that if the conversation was getting to something that the others didnt want a child to hear i would remove myself from the conversation. anyway... i think i went on a ramble...
actually i think i am gonna change my opinion.coz if ppl move to over 18 chat without explanation i would feel as if i have done something wrong. yes this also would apply to teen chat i think, but i am not sure
tc all
self

'cuz the drugs dont work, they just make you worse, but i, know ill see your face again...'

'welcome friends. i am potato.'
selfy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote