Soidhonia
Grand Magnate
Community Liaison

Member Since Oct 2006
45 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 14, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Hello everyone and Doc John. I sincerely feel and AGREE with Doc John. If the chat room is being used in an inappropriate purpose for conversations that are not appropriate for others, then somone should go to a private room for their own conversation since Sex and other topics are Triggers for most people with more severe mental health issues. I feel that this is just respect for others feeling and emotional well being. For the most part I feel that the SUPPORT ROOM is not being used when needed or deemed appropriate, and others in chat feel triggered and left out when the person needing support chooses to stay in Social Chat or the MAIN ROOM while actually needing to be in the SUPPORT ROOM having a converstaion with a concerned party who can give rational and guarded Support. Perhaps the issue is not having people choose the particular room in which to chat but is chat being used in the manner for the most safety for others in chat. I frankly like chat because there are many people that others like myself have helped others into the SUPPORT ROOM when deemed necessary to spare everyone elses safety from the issues someone may be having that the person did not feel necessary to share with others in the chat room. There are many responsible people in chat, but perhaps things are going overlooked when someone is in need and the people in need of the SUPPORT ROOM are just choosing to stay in the wrong Room, or feel that there will be no Support in the SUPPORT ROOM since everyone is in theie Private room, MAIN ROOM, or SOCIAL ROOM they have no choice but to be in the rooms other people are in ( I am mainly Speaking of the new People).since the OLDIES but GOODIES know to send people in need of immediate support to the Support Room and go with them when needed. I really feel that everyone can get along if they just have respect and move to another room if the conversation is not aggreable for all people especially if SEXUAL ISSUES or other issues are involved that may harm another person. This is a MENTAL HEALTH chat room and we must care about others welfare as well as our own since people are very sensitive concerning CERTAIN issues. Whatever they may be, if you feel the conversation can not be heard by everyone then obviously as ADULTS it is time to make the right decision and start a PRIVATE room for everyones protection especially the minors or more sensitive individuals in chat. Take care and good day to everyone. I hope to see you all in CHAT soon when MY LIFE calms down a bit to talk to you all again soon. Until then take care and good day. Soidhonia

and his Tune is Heard on the Distant Hill
for the Caged Bird Sings of Freedom
Soidhonia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote