Thread: hormonal misery
View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Jul 16, 2007 at 06:45 AM

i tried proactive by the way...they make the bottles look alot bigger than they really are...they are pretty much the size of your middle finger..maybe alittle bigger than that....and if you want protactive to work...you have to be on a contiuning scheduale if you miss one night of it ...your screwed and you have to redue the whole cycle again..and it takes like three weeks....i got through week one....and i was so busy and between getting off at a 2 am ....or 5 pm....it just was really hard to try and get a correct scheduale going..so i never saw the affects....id really just use some sort of facial cleanser...i get bad acne...and i started using Saint Ives aprocot facial scrub...and its great...i use it twice a day ...or once depending...and i also use Oil of Olay Oily/Cominabation skin mosturizer with spf 15 ...its really great...and your skin does start to clear up...you just have to be really strict with it.....and it will work....but honestly ...you really have to be a i will do it every day religiously kinda girl for protactive...heck i cant even match my socks right ...and they expect me to have a scheduale to wash my face...i dont think so....