Loial
El Psy Congroo

Member Since Aug 2014
4,690 hugs
given
Default Aug 06, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
Yeah I ordered an indian curry powder off amazon and am patiently awaiting its shipment-----there was a great recipe for a chickpea curry that uses it, I'm hoping its more like garam masala than the weak curry powders we get here. It's been so hot out here I've barely been cooking myself.
That sounds nice... I've heard of chickpea curry but have never tried one before. I've cooked my own curries from scratch in past but these days I usually just buy the jars of curry sauce as a base.

The generic curry I perfected myself uses medium curry powder, coriander, garlic, onion, a tin of chopped tomatoes & some sour cream. I've have wanted to branch out though & learn how to make a more fragrant style curry or perhaps a thai green which is my Dad's specialty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A18793715 View Post
I feel like I didn't sleep. It feels like I closed my eyes for a second and 5 hours flew by with no sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate it when that happens! When I used to suffer from insomnia that would happen all the time. It's like you know you must have slept technically because so much time has passed but you don't feel refreshed at all. It's horrible.

"To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive." Robert Louis Stevenson

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Door2015