View Single Post
dmhobbit

Member Since Jan 2014
36 hugs
given
Thumbs up Aug 07, 2015 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticInsanity View Post
I know this will likely sound cliche, and for that I apologize in advance. A lot of times we sweat the small things to avoid seeing the things that really need adressing. That can be particularly true in people that have MI cause hell, we have enough to deal with. So we lash out at things like a glass of water spilling, or crappy retail merchandise. All we can really do is remember that things like that are replaceble, fixable, cleanable, and its really not worth getting overly frustrated over.
Thanks for the perspective. It is like you read my mind. I got pissed off yesterday because I dropped a tumber full of mountain dew and cussed and yelled at no-one, but nothing broke, it was on the carpet and a towel cleaned it all up. So although my cussing and angry spells still live in me I change my cursing to dumb words and just trying to say "GEEZ!" and "oh well better clean it up. In fact I've ruined a computer spilling my morning coffee on the desk. So I keep all open containers now on the floor. sealable bottle drinks are ok as long as the cap is on tight. so far so good and looking for a good bike ride today... aiming for an hour, did 70 minutes on the road yesterday. Getting in as much outdoor cycling exercise every day that summer is still here.

GOD BLESS!

DX: schizoaffective bipolar type, panic disorder, ocd, depression, night terrors, seizure disorder.

RX: neurontin, depakote, klonopin, lamictal, lisinopril, metroprolol er, zyprexa, trazadone, prilosec.

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing!" - a sign at our city park

~ dmhobbit ~
dmhobbit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote