View Single Post
bill1231

Member Since Apr 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 14, 2015 at 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky123 View Post
Hi, I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder quite recently and have been all consumed by getting as much information as possible about it. Today, for some reason I glanced at this forum and wondered what it was all about. I read some posts and thought OMG, I have this too!! I took the online test and scored high and it said I may have AVPD. Between what I have been reading here and the questions in the test, it's like I've had a 'Eureka' moment. I have many of the BPD traits and meet the criteria but I feel I identify more with AvPD, does that make sense to anyone???? I've been hiding and avoiding my whole life and recently decided that I would spend the rest of my life in solitude and have never felt more safe and calm,,,,ever. Tonight I feel a bit down for some reason...not sure why. I will be checking in here on a regular basis as I feel it's more 'me' or something.
Thanks....
Makes sense to me as I was also diagnosed with BPD but am more closely identifying with avoidant personality disorder
bill1231 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote