View Single Post
Angelwngs25

Member Since Feb 2015
5 hugs
given
Wink Aug 16, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Ok, so I woke up this morning and remembered something else about my childhood and what happened at one time when I was little. The most recent memory I remember is when my mom and dad made a garden and they built a fence around it. It seems like every time I think to myself I am remembering something else from my childhood. And I'm remembering the tinniest details, like that when we had a garden we had chickens behind the fence space behind our house. And at one point we had to deal with these mostly green catapillars on the vegetables in our garden. And I remember we had this one cute little gray goose and the dog ate it and I cried when we figured out what happened because it was missing. I am starting to remember almost everything from my childhood. It scares me
Possible trigger:
I'm not sure I really want to remember that. Why am I suddenly remembering almost all the stuff that happened in my childhood?
Possible trigger:

Diagnosis:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoaffective Disorder
PTSD
ADHD
Social Anxiety Disorder
Medical problems:
Fibromyalgia
Lupus
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Asthma