View Single Post
kimmydawn
Legendary

Member Since Oct 2004
23 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2007 at 11:35 AM

I put on my makeup today. I stood back and though, "Not too bad for an over-forty, under-fifty grandmother times two to be!"

I noticed the fine lines and brushed them off with, "I've laughed alot, and winced against many a bright sun...cool."

I then looked at the gray that's getting more each day and rationalized, "I've earned every gray hair in this head! I've always been a natural blond and my hair looks better lighter!"

I'd reasoned and rationalized till I looked at myself in the mirror with a satisfaction.

Feeling confident, I walked out and got dressed...a cute little form fitting T-shirt with athletic stretch slacks...young but not too young for me I felt.

I looked in the full-length mirror at the end result, still feeling pretty good about myself. I then turned sideways!

Now, there is no reasoning to diminsh, or no rationalizing to justify, the the horror I felt! Um, when did my butt become my belly and my belly become my butt? Oh my gosh, what would make me look better again? Situps? That might flatten my belly some. What then? I'd be a board? Well, I could get the panties with the inserts to match my padded, unwire bra? I could then get a girdle to flatten the rest of my tummy but would I then have to put the padded panties over the girdle??? What is the answer???

Oh, surgery...I could have a lipo here, implants here, a lift there? How many surgeries would I need?

I got it! I'd only need one...

My belly's become my butt and visa versa, fat pads are developing on my shoulder blades and back (heck I could use a bra back there too). One procedure would do it...just turn my head around!

Seriously, it would work? My butt's getting flatter by the day. That would work quicker than any sit ups or crunches. My belly has the fat in just the right places...just under my belly button and on either side of my incision (natural looking crack there). That would pass for a nice looking butt in clothes!

I could wear the bra for the fat pads on my shoulder blades. Shoot, those are higher and almost as full as my boobs...not much longer and surely I'll be a B or C cup? Take the bra of in the front and let gravity take its course.

While we're at it, and just to "ice the cake", the doctor could take the unsightly dimples from my thighs and put them in my cheeks for old youthful look.

Yep, I think I've found the answer for my growing older and look 20 again with one procedure!

KD