Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2015 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLo View Post
I understand what you are saying. I think it seems like you want someone to just listen to you and empathize without distracting you with their own problems.

My anxiety affects my daily life as well. So I do understand you. It is incredibly hard for me to be around people. Jobs, school (especially school projects and presentations), and life in general. I'm only comfortable around those closest to me. I avoid a lot of things because of my anxiety. Important tasks can take me many months before I finally complete them.

So I understand. But everyone's anxiety and circumstances are different, so in that I way I have sympathy for you. I hope you enjoy school and work through the anxiety so that you can enjoy it.

Thank you. I'm sure we will help each other.
Anyway, I'm about to write you an email. I'm sorry you're so stressed right now.
I can't feel anyone else's anxiety. I have all around me pretty favorable. My partner is being a great support and my coworkers are good as Heaven. I have so many positive people in my life.
I'm afraid of not being mgood for my kids because of my problems. Even when I know they want me, they don't want to have a sustitute. But, i'm so afraid of failing them.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote