View Single Post
angelicgoldfish05
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2014
1,285 hugs
given
Default Sep 02, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Hows everyone doing? 3 days since last purged!! Yay! Thing is... now i'm just not eating. Which is just fine by me. Still drinking booze and that will be where most my cals come from. Drinking vodka with emergen-c haha.. Get my vitamins and my feel good on all at once! Only had a rice cake and 1/4 of an apple today, with coffee and a lil bit of milk... I feel great! Yay for no purging!! This is so much better than even needing to in the first place. It totally compensates for the loss I have gone through also... I will never get over ex-t... It has ****ing almost killed me for god's sakes! But still I stay strong and persevere. Even if I tend to try and match the emptiness I feel inside about it all with my food intake. I will survive. I will still be just fine. It can't go on like this forever I understand... Even though I want it to cause I feel so good! Hope you are all doing ok too!

DX: Bipolar Disorder, MDD-recurrent. Issues w/addiction, alcohol abuse, anxiety, PTSD, & self esteem. Bulimia & self-harm in remission
angelicgoldfish05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote