Thread: How now?
View Single Post
anon2216

Trig Sep 08, 2015 at 11:48 AM

I have posted a couple of different threads on my relationships with two women, yes I am bi-sexual as well. I thought there was some shallowness involved with this, but now I don't know what to think. With the one I feel a very deep sexual connection on a tantric level. The other is my Submissive, I don't consider her a "slave" though she calls me master, I did give her a name but it is a good name. I have a deep psychological connection with her that I haven't had with a woman in years; I can immediately identify her dreams and tell her what they mean. I can tell her what she is wanting, with out her saying it and I am right on. I also have a deep sexual connection with her as well, though we have yet to do more than text or email. I have pictures of her, it is like her heart is laid bare before me and I am reading her book. I care for both of these ladies, I have trust with both of them and I don't want anything to happen between us to negate that trust. I am taking it slow and easy, I am not rushing, I am keeping myself focused on my health. I just don't know what to do. I also know the one doesn't want to be involved in anything more than a partnership, I want to end up being married again. Not necessarily having more children, but having someone to spend my life with, even though I know a marriage cert is just a piece of paper.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote