Thread: Father Ted Game
View Single Post

Default Jul 26, 2007 at 08:19 AM

As both the fathers leave the room leaving father jack to his random verbal abuses, there is a knock on the door, father Dec answers it, there is a dishevelled young man standing at the door who introduces himself with these words “ I have a cunning plan” a plan so cunning, that it will outsmart the cunniest of cunning plans, that have ever been thought to be cunning in the first place”, father Dec looks at father mellors with a blank expression on his face, “do pray tell us what your cunning plan is this time cousin baldrick ?” I enquire, “well it involves a chair with wheels, a big stick, string, a sheep dip, and a bottle of beer.” even more perplexed now father Dec asks what he would need those things for, “well you see, my cunning plan is to tie father jack to a chair with wheels, use the stick to put the Whisky bottle on attached to the string and have father jack ride threw the sheep dip pen whilst trying to get the whisky bottle of the string, and it will only cost you a muddy puddle, 2 rats, and has much sheep dip has I can drink.”

father mellors closes the door on baldrick and waits for a response from father Dec to decide what should be done about father jacks leap year bath…is baldricks plan going to work this time? I think to myself…it took a week last time to get him out of the sheep dip, they had to drain it before he drank it all...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote