View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2015 at 06:09 PM

I don't dismiss I can have borderline traits. In fact, I'm talking to my therapist about it, but I'm sure it's not the main characteristic in my personality.

I even was writing in the borderline forum for a while but I can't see myself reflected there, at least, in the most part.

I'm on the contrary, can say things that can hurt people but these things don't come from a borderline mind but from my guts, but even when I'm sure about what I told it and I know it's truth...I will look for an excuse or a reason to change it all or give it an explanation and I will apologize you for telling such a thing bc the most important for me is being accepted. Don't do something that can bother you.
I have an inner fight. An inner fight to be as honest as possible, be myself without a fear to not being accepted or liked by others. Don't know if it is closer to have a borderline mind or a dependent mind.

What did the therapist tell you? When you showed him the DSM, I mean?
I have now a friend who began DBT this week. I hope he will find some help. They say, DBT is one of the best to treat borderline. Did you follow this therapy?

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
popuri88