vital
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2014
1,785 hugs
given
Default Sep 13, 2015 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeTx View Post
Hi, Im 54 yrs old I had a best friend for over 30 yrs. I have helped her raise her 2 kids to adults and then helped raise 2 of her grandbabies for the 1st 12 yrs of their life. We are no longer friends as of March 2015. I have moved a few towns over and her daughter has taken her kids totally away from me. I lived and breathed for those kids. I picked them up every day from schoo. I bought them things they needed and didn't need. I adore them. Im heart broken and its now been 6 months since I have seen either of them. I cry every day and day's like today I just lay around and wonder why Im even here. I have been changed from one antidepressent to anthother. I go back to Theorpist a week from Monday. She says I also have ADHD and is going to put me on medictation for that. Its seems all I want to do it stay at home and feel sorry for myself.
It didn't help that during the huge depression I SHOPPED and got myself into a major hole .
Anyways Im back on prozac and a new pill to be added for the ADHD all I can do is pray that the meds help cuz right now I feel like I don't belong anywhere and noone would even care or miss me .
Thanks
Renee
Hi Renee,

I'm sorry you had a falling out with your old friend and can't see those kids for the time being. I don't know you, but it sounds like you played a big role in those kids lives. They will surely not forget that. It's sad and sometimes you just have to be sad for a while.

I think you coming and posting here is a good sign for your recovery. It means you are searching. I think you should keep searching, keep actively finding ways to feel better and re-connect with people. I think that just the process of actively trying things helps in itself. You can find some ideas in here, for instance

http://forums.psychcentral.com/4262681-post105.html

Keep in touch - vital
vital is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote