View Single Post
earthangel1

Member Since Nov 2014
24 hugs
given
Default Sep 14, 2015 at 01:00 AM

I just moved to Phoenix to be with my long time boyfriend of two years. I looked on his phone tonights while he was sleeping and he had a text to someone that said, "hi cutey." I haven't asked him about it but the two of them were on a very long conversation to say the least. They talked about their interests. They talked about college, etc. It was like they were first meeting each other for the first time. And now I'm up with insomnia and it feels like everything is lost. I will have to move back to Wisconsin. I am almost out of money and I don't know what to do. And the worst thing is, I think I might be starting to have a breakdown. My parents just won't talk to me since I moved in with Chris. They will never let me stay with them again. Do I just stay in this relationship until I have a job and can support myself? He also gets very rude when he's high and acts like he's going to punch me. I am just so confused and disoriented. He's also been making me pay for everything. I had to pay for all groceries, our hotel on our vacation to san diego. I had to pay for all our meals. I think I might be in a little bit of a psychosis right now. I'm not feeling myself and I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring. Any advice though would help because I can't get to sleep.
earthangel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48433, Homeira, raspberrytorte