View Single Post
itsjustme111
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2004
Default Oct 12, 2004 at 10:54 PM

I have read everything that has been said about making such arrangments for my kids if something happens to me. I fully agree, no arugements here. I am going to see my regular t tomorrow and speak with her about it. She has many friends in the legal profession. I just don't want her to freak but I think if I explain myself, she will understand.
I took my little girl into our doc today. She is on another antibotic. Her silly tonsils sure give her a run for her money. I could barely function. Shortly after 2:00 today, I got this wicked migraine. I get many headaches but not like this. Its still really bad. My doctor asked me to go see him tomorrow. We couldnt talk with my kids there. I have to go in the am. So I will do that then go see my t.
I wanted to let u know to maybe settle some minds, (somewhat). I did do some research on hospitals near by, ones that specialize in eating disorders. It was interesting.
I would like to thank all of you for the replies on my posts. I know how maddening this is, and I am sorry. I am really sorry all of you, I don't want to hurt others.
Someone said I need to stop this self-destruct. How?? Once again I will stress, Its not that simple.

Justy