View Single Post
PrairieCat

Member Since Nov 2013
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2015 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAmethyst View Post
I do relate to your post. It is a hard and healthy, healing path, keep going. There a lots of us here to listen.

be gentle with this tender part of yourself.

sincerely,
Jade
Thank you, Jade. Today I am feeling as if my parents smashed me to smithereens. Boy, that's an old term I haven't heard in a long time. Well, that is exactly how I feel. I am confined to bed but I have to go move my car because of a garage sale here tomorrow morning at my apt. complex. I am too messed up to even take part in that, have some things I need to sell. Well, there's always craigslist. Meanwhile, I am just confined to bed where I don't have to deal with anyone. My cats keep me company there.

Right now I also have other important things to deal with that involve lots of paperwork and money and straightening out things that need fixing, like getting a new email, getting my new credit card, buying some necessary items and more. All of these things seem so very complicated to me right now when I know that they really aren't, taken separately. But, oh, my God, they have all occurred at the same time!

I have lived my life as if I was smashed to smithereens. I see my T Monday AM. There is never enough time. I don't know how to get to a better place. I will take it more slowly and carefully.
PrairieCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote