View Single Post
PrairieCat

Member Since Nov 2013
13 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2015 at 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unguy View Post
In the General Section, there is a category called "Sleep and Dream Interpretation." Perhaps someone who regularly posts in that thread could assist with the interpretation of your nightmare-like dreams.

As a C-PTSD sufferer, I often have nightmares. I'm not really good at interpretating them though. They seem to be a symptom of the illness (as well as depression as they are depressing in thought). I don't really find significance other than that in them. I do, however, have difficulty in the effect they have on my mood / state of mind. The loss of sleep that they cause is also a problem.
Thanks, unguy. I know exactly what the dreams mean. I always have. I suppose that makes me lucky, but it really doesn't help at all. Because it always has a negative meaning. It is just a repeat, another statement of actual reality. How the **** can that help? I have been having a hard time sleeping. My anxiety attacks have been replaced with simply not sleeping. Breathing exercises help if I will just do them; it takes effort. Usually I just want to relax and not have to do anything, but if I make the effort to breathe properly, I can get to sleep.
PrairieCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37913