angelicgoldfish05
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2014
1,285 hugs
given
Default Sep 23, 2015 at 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxdad View Post
I'm ashamed to admit this but my mind is consumed by sexual fantasies that involve humiliation. First off, I'd like to start off by saying that I love my wife dearly and would NEVER cheat on her as I consider it morally wrong. For that reason alone, I can't understand why my mind is consumed by fantasies of my wife being intimate with other men. I seriously get turned on by the thought of watching another man penetrate my wife or by her orally pleasing another man. I also have a spanking fantasy where my wife straps and paddles me like my stepmother did when I was a teenage boy. I think about these fantasies quite often throughout the day and feel ashamed because my wife is a good woman. Any advice on what's normal regarding fantasies and what's unhealthy?
As far as sexual fantasies go, people have probably thought of everything under the sun. As far as what is normal, I don't know who would define this. The important part would be if you are going to hurt others or yourself by the fantasies. Like if you acted them out and it caused harm to someone or yourself (I'm not talking about the spanking part, as that is a consensual form of "harm").

Fantasies live in our minds and are ours alone unless we share them with others.. Anything goes, they are just thoughts/fantasies, so long as we don't act on them and hurt anybody. Have you thought about bringing the subject up with your wife and talking to her about it?

DX: Bipolar Disorder, MDD-recurrent. Issues w/addiction, alcohol abuse, anxiety, PTSD, & self esteem. Bulimia & self-harm in remission
angelicgoldfish05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote