View Single Post
pindakaas

Member Since Sep 2015
Default Sep 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM

(I'm new here, Google brought me here on this painfully rainy, dark workday, and I thought I posted something, but don't find the post...so sorry if it's a duplication)

Hey there,

I have most definitely AVPD as well, craving for real, deep friendships, or at least buddies who can understand me. I believe I have some, but we moved to Switzerland a year ago with husband, and my friends are only there on fb chat for me, and I feel sometimes, that they are similar, but not the same...
We have a very rich social life, guests all the time, but I usually just suffer from it (with very few exceptions), and feel exhausted, and I tend not to find my place in my life...

You know, I just want some understanding people, not aggressive encouraging or criticizing, etc. Or at least sensitive people, who try to be there. I didn't realize it was so hard to explain (and I secretly want to have movie nights and such fun evenings with really similar-minded fellows :P )

So feel free to write me or have a chat or don't know, how these things go...(obviously I'm anxious about all this, I feel like I'm the only person in the beautiful world of Internet, who is afraid of posting anonymously on a forum...)
pindakaas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna