View Single Post
pindakaas

Member Since Sep 2015
Default Sep 23, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I guess I admire people with confidence, who are rich and outgoing, and if I feel their appreciation/understanding (which is far easier with guys for me as a female), then I can put on a pretty confident facade and interact very well. This is a very fragile facade, a small critique or letdown is a major falling back from these situations (despite the joy I can gain from these). It's also very common for me, that girls ruin the whole interaction, like I can feel their judgy eyes on my skin and I just shut up, crawl up in a corner...

On a long-term basis I enjoy the company of introverts, "broken", deep and smart people, who can lighten up in good company and be the best buddies, together we can overcome our social fears (it sounds cheesy but I think that's what happens with similar minded people). The drawback of this, that they tend to depend on me less then I depend on them...once I find people like this I want to spend as much time with them as possible....they just don't and I get sad and disappointed and don't try anymore....
pindakaas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote