Thread: Hello there!!
View Single Post
Bellywitch

Member Since Sep 2015
Default Sep 23, 2015 at 02:48 PM

Hello,

I am a married 38 year old mother and housewife who is currently in therapy because my subconscious has "shut down" my arousal and orgasm capabilities. We are currently trying to locate the "trigger" so that we can reverse it via hypnotherapy.

But, I actually came to the site with a different issue. The issue is with my husband. He is hypersexed, and we have been battling it for the entire 7 years that we've been married. He doesn't have the "fleeting sex thoughts" that most males experience. He thinks about sex constantly. It never leaves his mind. To make matters worse, I have fibromyalgia, so sex is somewhat painful and awkward for me.

Over the past couple of weeks, he has begun touching me while I am sleeping. The issue is that I am a sleepwalker, so I am never fully asleep. The fondling is waking up my subconscious mind, which is talking and responding to him while he is performing intercourse (my conscious mind is still asleep). He tells the after the first time that "she is a freak". It has happened two more times, but the last time was three nights ago. I was exhausted from a long weekend, and specifically asked him to let me sleep through the night. Well, he didn't. I partially woke up as he was finishing. I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream. I waited all day for him to say something, and when he still hadn't after dinner, I confronted him. He admitted to it. He said that he was only planning on "touching a little" while he masturbated, but he knows what he triggers when he does this.

I asked him when he was planning on telling me, and he said that he would have eventually admitted it. It's not like him to hide things from me. I'm worried that his preoccupation with sex is getting worse, especially since he seems to prefer sex when I am asleep.
Bellywitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
anon2216, Webgoji