View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2015 at 03:30 PM

Depends on what you consider social interactions. Do I want to have a large group of friends, spend all my time with them, go to parties and other big social gatherings? Hell no.

But I definitely want some social interactions. I'm just very picky about the people I want to spend time with. For example, I used to be in a really great team at work, I got on very well with all of my coworkers and I enjoyed talking to them. But things changed: people left, others came in their place and I just don't really click with these people. Now I am much more isolated at work and on the one hand I don't mind because I don't want to interact with them, but I do wish there were people around that I could interact with more. People that are a better "match" to me.

I'm a little confused by your post though. You say you don't hold back because you are afraid, but you also say you don't enjoy it because you feel uncomfortable. Don't you think this being uncomfortable is caused by your fear of rejection/fear of being different?
BreakForTheLight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote