View Single Post
bwxdad

Member Since Sep 2015
Default Sep 26, 2015 at 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicgoldfish05 View Post
As far as sexual fantasies go, people have probably thought of everything under the sun. As far as what is normal, I don't know who would define this. The important part would be if you are going to hurt others or yourself by the fantasies. Like if you acted them out and it caused harm to someone or yourself (I'm not talking about the spanking part, as that is a consensual form of "harm").

Fantasies live in our minds and are ours alone unless we share them with others.. Anything goes, they are just thoughts/fantasies, so long as we don't act on them and hurt anybody. Have you thought about bringing the subject up with your wife and talking to her about it?
Thank you so much for replying back! I've considered telling her about the fantasies but haven't got the courage yet. It's hard to explain but I feel extremely guilty and have anxiety when I have these thoughts. It was a relief just posting about it here and receiving non-judgemental advice. I guess it's just hard for me to understand why this excites me. Most men would be disgusted and angered by the thought of this but I get turned on. I guess that's why I feel shame, it goes against what's "normal." Again, thanks for replying back.
bwxdad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote