View Single Post
Snap66

Member Since Nov 2011
3 hugs
given
Default Sep 26, 2015 at 10:23 AM

G'day Pop and thanks for your reply.

How is "reliable stuff" (using your words respectfully) reliable when when written by those who don't have AvPD.???
Someone who doesn't have Avoidance cannot tell me what i'm feeling and how to manage in low situations.

Google Avies will give advice and will give suggestions according to their issues and most times its not inline with the person with Avoidance.
I have seen another forum get illendated by other personalities and being that Avies are fairly quiet they have basically being pushed aside due to other strong social personalities.

Avie are sensitive people, well known fact yet other personalities can triggered those with Avoidance and have no clue to the damage they are capable of.
I even know of a non avoidant on here who bragged in a PM that she was going to have a diagnosed Avie banned... in which she did!

The avie was triggered by a person who doesn't have Avoidance... here on this Avoidant forum, she was triggered by this non with the mods siding with the Non simply because she sucked up and played nice with her borderline traits.

Also, I'm no novice to AvPD;-)

It’s never alright. It comes and it goes.
It’s always around, even when it don’t show.
They say it gets better. well I guess that it might.
But even when it’s better, it’s never alright.
Snap66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
maruf