View Single Post
tiger8

Member Since Jul 2015
7 hugs
given
Default Sep 27, 2015 at 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychAL View Post
Overall, I got used to being a loner, but all I really wanted was to have friends. The moment I feel rejection or betrayal just around the corner, I might as well close my heart and shut out my emotions. At least I don't have to worry about others anymore.
Hm not sure if I have spd or just something similar because it was not always with me, I developed it only at age 18 or so. Anyway I do relate to what you said here... seems so hard to develop a friendship. Though I'm trying... and yeah, all I really want is just that, some friends to enjoy some time with, doing stuff together etc. Tho', I used to have more spontaneous and enjoyable friendships before I turned 18.

As for love, no idea, depends on the definition of love. If you mean the romantic emotions beyond just feeling a bond, well, I'm able to feel some warm bond rarely, but not real emotions beyond that. Well, I saw it once, what it could be like but that could not be mine. (At least I figured it could not be, I may have been wrong.) So I shut it down very fast. This was like ~8 years ago...
tiger8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote