View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 30, 2007 at 11:21 PM

That was a tough situation to get involved in.....but glad that you helped your friend.....what you did was being a true friend.....not going through with the suicide pact.

When I was going through some suicidal issues of my own, I met another lady in a similar situation......I was in the hospital & she called me telling me that she had OD'ed. I knew where she was & tricked her into giving me the address. When I tried calling 911 from the hospital.....they were totally confused....but I finally got through to them to have an ambulance sent out to the location where the lady was & they got to her soon enough that she ended up ok.

Caring like you did is an awsome thing to do....& you should be proud of yourself....since it sounds like she really doesn't know what is best for her, & the look she gave you was from someone that is not thinking very well. I hope she comes around....& when she does....she will appreciate what a true friend you really are.

Take care of yourself too....sometimes being around people like that can be draining emotionally....been there, so I can relate,
Debbie

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote