Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2015 at 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuck1978 View Post

On the other hand, if you and your wife want to experiment sexually and enact the fantasy and it doesn't hurt you or the person you involve, then you may consider it as well to give release. What you described doesn't sound outrageous or something to punish yourself for.
I'd Like to address this part of the comment. It could hurt all involved, my best advice is to not do it. it's not worth the pain. It may give a release but it also may come at a cost. What cost you may ask? The deepening power of addiction! I'd be saying What the HECK is she talking about.... here's were I am coming from.....

I am a single woman seeking a man that will excite me emotionally, spiritually, and sexually. I've acted out in addiction recently and have found that when a single person enters a marriage relationship things can go one of two ways.... One the wife can like it, two the wife hates the idea but may not speak up about it. It all depends on the amount of trust you have with you.

The fact that no one will get hurt, is incorrect, someone could still get hurt. You may not ever know that one person gets hurt but that's the pain truth.

My caution is this, don't engage in this behavior, it could make you further addicted. Do you want that?
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote