View Single Post
Nimitri

Member Since Sep 2015
217 hugs
given
Default Oct 03, 2015 at 08:46 PM

Today was a... good day. yeah good day.

I woke up but didn't have my attack. It was more like a simmering fear in my gut and in my back but nothing like yersterday. I did my breath excersice and prayers first in the morning as a way to ward the anxiety and I think it worked. Mostly. I didn't bawl.

Was sad because I'm moving back to my home city and I realized I have not a single photograph of my place and that is all white with only two posters. Went to take a walk in the city and realized that I didn't do anything beyond being surrounded in my apartment. Then I remembered that I loved that and while it hurt watching some people joke with each other and I was so jelaous, I remembered good things I watched and though and the experience in my University.

Only my studies to take an international posgrade soured my day, because I can't find anything that it's for the next year or I need to pay more to have my things translated and my exam and, well, that sucked. Did excercise and red MLP Fiction and while reading tense situations don't relax me, it allowed me to focus my energy.

Feel tired now but good. Still pissed about my therapist, but I must trust he did the right thing or he was stressed and I called in a bad moment.

Thank you all

Thanks for this!
Angelique67