Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 01, 2007 at 10:45 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
meander said:
Maybe next time, if he does say no again, you could ask him just to hold you for a while or something, just to make you feel a bit better about life in general? That way you'd get something for the emotional closeness at least, and it sounds like that's just as important to you as the actual sex.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

That part I have been working on and it 50-50 - some times I can let him hold me and other times I sulk so much that I become angry at him (or) the anger leaves me sulking - not for sure which came first...... the sulk or the anger.
... my sulking time has greatly decreased over the years.

Guess I just hate being told NO - for it seems life a rejection of me (our love) made by him...... yet he does not like being told NO by me, and I rarely ever do say no for by the time he is finally ready I am starving, therefore, no is not an option for me at that moment.

I just want equal time in the old give and take game....... not 50-50 at all the times, and just knowing that it will equal out at the end of the month and not at the end of each year will leave feeling content and happy.