View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2015 at 04:35 PM

Please, don't write more posts and then delete them.

Show the proofs or be quiet. Forget my name. Don't mention me anymore. Is it so difficult to do? And don't mention Breakforthelife. She has already has the whole conversation.

Snap66 wrote and deleted the following:

Quote:
What i have said is the TRUTH and that you have thrown Breakforthelight under the bus.
I have no need to lie, i dont owe anyone anything and i'm not buying for friendship like you do constantly. You told me in a PM that you wanted to have a diagnosed Avie (CK2D) banned. I questioned you if you knew the full extent of what you are saying and the seriousness of it to which you back pedaled and said it was all breakforthelights idea.

Again, i have no reason what so ever to lie. What i have said is the absolute truth.

...and anyone can see by your three consecutive replies that you have been caught out and now looking for a way out.

Now, i'm sure you will continue the argument trying to gather people to support you in a way to cover up your lies catching up with you, whatever... but no matter how much you argue and continue to post you cannot take away that you pushed another person who you call friend under a bus.
Show here this pm. Btw; if I didn't say, I say it now. Hostile and confrontional people is not needed in the AvPD forum. Ever hear about covert narcissists? Only a clue.
From now, I have only two words for you: show proofs.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote