waggiedog
Grand Poohbah
Community Liaison

Member Since Jan 2011
2,570 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2015 at 04:14 PM

Hello dear Jclown and I'd like to offer you a big WARM WELCOME to Psych Central, a place where we can all share our innermost feelings without being judged.
Not quite sure where to start, except I've watched a great amount of TV series and docs about men or women who share their love of the bigger female. It's quite weird because I'm both anorexic and bulimic, meaning I am what most people would describe as slim or if I'm lucky, thin!!! Yet, I still defo understand how and why mostly men have a ''thing'' for nice round cuddley chubby women!! My sister got married to the only man in her life (and still with him after 25 years) when she was topping the scales at 16 stones, ending up as 18 stones more than 200lbs!! She then had radical weight loss surgery, cutting most of her tum away, which she ended up weighing around 80llbs...................yet her husband loved her the same and strangly, her kids preferred her at her heavy weight. What I'm getting at is we all come in different packages, but our inner selves remain the same. That skinny bird you mentioned, I'm really devided in my thoughts as to whether you'd be really happy in the long run. If you are fairly young, I'd honestly say just sit it out and see what arrives. You KNOW you love cuddly, round and comfortable, so I'd say go with that flow for now. Ultimately it's up to you of course. I hope you can keep coming back to Psych Central and share your feelings hun. XXXXXXXXX
waggiedog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote