View Single Post
Chris22

Member Since Oct 2015
15 hugs
given
Default Oct 08, 2015 at 04:20 PM

Hey Rohag! Thanks for chiming in.

They 've stopped, thank God, it's been a year that they 've stopped... their remnants are anger and ptsd and the MDD; I am of course furious with my father, I can't fathom what he set out to do against me, and under what conception of an afterlife he thinks he stands a chance. But he and his fraternal "brothers" run a bit short I guess when it comes to atoning for sins and the afterlife. Boy is he in for a big surprise.

I had to meet him today at the funeral of my beloved grandmother and I we had to exchange a few words. He seemed content and impervious. He was joking that he chose his age of death, 99. I explained to him that I only addressed him out of respect for my grandmother and that while a bunch of halfwits who sabotaged and freaked me out are running the company I 'm closing in on a year of an almost endless nightmare, and that we are not on talking terms. At the end I cracked and said bye dad as he was leaving, not sure if he heard it or not.

At the same time my symptoms are again full blown today, fatigue, headaches, a sense of insufferable and inescapable mental pain. At least I am not ten feet under, could very well have been.
Chris22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AbbyNormal2, Fizzyo, Rohag