View Single Post
bixkf

Member Since Apr 2014
60 hugs
given
Default Oct 13, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Bwxdad,

Have you given any thought to why you have these fantasies? Do you have any feelings of inadequacy or doubt about your ability to satisfy your wife?

You see, I ask this because I have actually offered my wife to find a man who can satisfy her thoroughly. I have always had issues sexually, from premature ejaculation to anorgasmia. I do ensure my wife is sexually satisfied, but she could seriously get better sexually. Additionally I am bisexual and prefer men, so I don't really pursue sex with her as much as she wants.

I've always wanted her to find a man that we can share and that can fulfill her sexually in a way that I can't, like riding him until she stops from exhaustion. An a little bit of sissy/submissive bisexual fun at the same time would go a long way for me.

I guess you need to get an idea if she is actually satisfied with your performance, and whether this activity would actually provide her any satisfaction or fulfillment. If so, it would go a long way to helping get her support for making your fantasy a reality.
bixkf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote