Thread: Roll Call 64
View Single Post
Anonymous37804

Default Oct 17, 2015 at 06:43 AM

Hey newtus: I don't know how to quote from previous topics, soz. It's a pity you don't have a decent forum to talk with other students for college, you should really be able to talk about what you think is important. Regarding torrents you can download a program called bitTorrent, then download an actual torrent online that will download through that program. Most sites like KickAssTorrents and PirateBay are blocked by my ISP so I don't bother anymore, but if you can get access it might be worth looking for your book. You use a macbook so the chances of you getting a virus or any malware is like <0.01%, I made that figure up but I've been torrenting for about 7 years on a macbook and never had a problem... at all. On my Windows computer, I wouldn't dream of downloading a torrent.

I hope you find a solution, it'd be a shame to give up on a class when something is out of your control. Especially something like English, I would imagine that class would help greatly for something like Philosophy. Good luck with it.