View Single Post
SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 17, 2015 at 03:47 PM

I find it shameful and also a sorrow to be 30+ and still a virgin. As itīs quite uncommon I would like to hear from others in the same situation, being 30+ old and still a virgin.

I think I have lost so much time, the years have just passed by and I have never taken the step to even date. I donīt know why exactly, Iīm not disabled and I think I look like "everyone else", nothing special or odd.

I wouldnīt feel comfortable just chatting and dating, itīs not my style and I wouldnīt sleep with anyone just to get rid of my virginity. I donīt think itīs something "beautiful" about being a virgin at this age and itīs not because of that Iīve stayed a virgin.

I donīt have a social phobia either but at the moment I donīt have any friends and I have for long had trust issues with people. I often find people deceitful and I want a real deep connection to feel itīs worth hanging out with people. Perhaps thatīs a clue to why Iīve stayed a virgin.

Whatever it depends on itīs a sorrow and a shame and I would like to share this with people in the same situation.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ak482, Gdorfus, OneInBillions