Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2014
1,785 hugs
given
Default Oct 18, 2015 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewilled View Post
Hi vital,

It has now been 12 days since I started snapping and still doing very well This makes me want to tell everyone about it - how can I keep it to myself?? I just took the sanity quiz on this site and scored 62! I ranged from 125-148 a year+ ago. That's amazing to me. And I have no doubt that if I'd taken the quiz over 12 days ago I would've scored just as high. I know it's not necessarily a reliable test but it's interesting to me.

I told my therapist about SNAP club too and she is passing it on to some of her other clients. I also shared this with my mom who has had depression as long as I can remember...

I forgot to mention that I had childhood depression, with my first memory of suicidal ideation from when I was about 10 years old.
Hey Freewilled,

I'm so glad you're doing so well. You have wonderful things to look forward to, I think . Thanks for telling your mom and your therapist. I want to help as many people as possible with this, and that could be a LOT of people. There are already lots of downloads of the notes from all over the world. I made a new set of notes for real-life patients that we are meeting tomorrow at a hospital here in Boston.

http://egg.bu.edu/~youssef/SNAP_CLUB/BA.pdf

I hope you don't mind that I used your original post in the notes.

I was also depressed from the time I was a very young boy.

Not anymore.

SNAP! - vital