View Single Post
blondeaussie

Member Since Oct 2015
Default Oct 18, 2015 at 07:21 PM

Hey everyone,
I'm going through a bit of an issue in my sex life. I'm just too shy or embarrassed to mention this to any of my friends or family so decided to try here.
I had double jaw surgery to improve an overbite and an open bite at the beginning of May 2015. I am healing well and able to eat most things though there are still minor difficulties here and there. I noticed that I am unable to open my mouth as wide as prior to surgery... I can just barely fit three fingers (sideways and on top of each other) between my teeth if I open as wide as I can.
This has made it very difficult to perform oral sex on my boyfriend. I have tried a couple of times but feel as though I can't open wide enough and am scared to scrape him with my teeth. I have told him that it is difficult for me and that I don't want to do it and be completely bad at it because of this and am frankly too embarrassed to try most of the time in case any of the mentioned issues do arise.
He has hinted at wanting oral sex a few times and while he hasn't pressured me at all, it does come up and is the elephant in the room. He is very generous in bed and I would really like to do this more often but feel discouraged.
Has anyone gone through this same issue due to jaw surgery or something else? Any advice/suggestions for me and my issue?
Thank you in advance.
xoxo
blondeaussie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote