View Single Post
Evaluna

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 19, 2015 at 03:54 AM

I just came upon this topic and I have to say how relieved I am that someone else has gone through the exact same thing as me!

My daughter was the epitome of loveliness, then when she started school she turned into this devil child. I used to video her behaviour because no one would believe she could behave that way.

She would shout and scream, physically attack me with anything she could get her hands on, hit me, refuse to do anything I asked, wouldn't walk to school, and would often push me into the road. Some mornings I had to carry her over my shoulder kicking and and screaming just to get to school on time.

This went on every day for 6 months and I was at my wits end. I'd try and get time out in my room but she would follow me in and say some horrible hurtful things. Eventually, totally by chance, I witnessed an incident at school between some girls and my daughter and it all unravelled over a week that she was being bullied at school. The school refused to do anything about it, so I changed her school. I was so nervous about sending her to a new school knowing what she was being like, but it was like someone had flicked a switch. From the very first day she walked home from school and she never gave me a problem again. I couldn't believe she could change so much literally overnight. Today she still loves it, but there are some girls at the moment giving her a hard time which I need to deal with.

Its so incredibly hard, and I know exactly what you're going through, but it will get better xxx

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk
Evaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote