View Single Post
Zorja

Member Since Oct 2015
Default Oct 19, 2015 at 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
Of course you'll feel betrayed. That's a huge financial burden that he just placed upon you for his self interest. Granted, he just suffered many losses in a short time, but that's no excuse to drag you down into a financial hole. Then to get emotive on you by claiming it's You not being supportive. I just peeled back from reading a couple psych articles, it's really not my place to slap a label...I'm sure others may.
Thank you for replying.

I second guess my feelings. I've been cycling from sadness, anger, guilt to confusion. I don't want him to be stuck in a job that he's not happy in-- he said the he didn't tell me because he knew I wouldn't agree to him stepping down. He said he was in a really bad place and it had to happen. He said that any time he tried to talk about it I just suggested finding another job- and that wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want to work 40 hours a week.

He thinks he can supplement his income with his art. I don't think it's possible. I think it can give us a boost on occasion but It's not going to make up the hours lost. Which in his eyes-- that means I'm not believing in him.

When we first talked about this I suggested trying the market out first-- setting up a booth on some weekend and see if we can get anything to sell. He said his job sapped all of his energy and he wasn't able to do that. He thinks I should just believe in him and believe this can work... That feels like a guilt trip to me.
Zorja is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady

Thanks for this!
healingme4me