View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Oct 24, 2015 at 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegeocities View Post
hmmmm thanks for the responses, this is helpful. Bipolar is sort of a possible diagnosis for me right now and I've just never noticed a strong pattern of going up and then down, which I know is fairly typical in BP. Usually I feel extra awesome and amazing after my depressions lift and I can never really tell if it's just me being excited about not being depressed or if it's something more significant. Or feeling really great in the spring after a winter depression, I have no idea what the "normal" range of mood shift in that situation would be. But at least I know that hypomania after depression can be a normal variation!
I thought the same thing for years. I always thought that my body was just feeling good because the depression ended, but....

I went and got anti-d for the depression. Since feeling good is feeling good, who reports that? I've no idea what hypo feels like. The AD sent me on a spin.

Get a AD ssri from your GP or pdoc for depression. If it drives you hypo, then you'll need a stabilizer.

I'm an ultra rapid cycler, it pushed me in to ultradian cycling and the depression got worse, I was bouncing like a ball form extreme highs to worst lows. I told the GP that the depression was worst, so he increased, again and again...this went on for 2 years what a screw up.

If you got doubt, try it out.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote