View Single Post
BlueGreenTabbyCat

Member Since Aug 2015
17 hugs
given
Default Oct 25, 2015 at 02:23 PM

Wow- seems like its working for you! I seem to have the reverse problem; shopping for food is my biggest issue; I go from shop to shop buying random things, things that seem low priced enough or on offer. I have no desire to eat those things (but I do) I have often gotten to the end of the shopping trip/s and wish that someone would snatch all my bags or offer to buy everything back from me. I've no idea how it works, but just know that for me the biggest issue/dependency/problem I have is the shopping. It would be great if they developed a pill for that or even if there was more of an understanding of consumerism or food "bargain" shopping. I wont say I've ever not gone shopping for B/P and wanted everything I'd bought, but maybe that happens about 5-10% of my shopping trips. I wish I had the guts to deal with how I felt when I didn't B/P or the inevitable weight gain (despite reducing my b/p replaced meals to a bowl of soup and added a few steamed mushrooms) but am not there yet...

I'm on Prozac atm, trying it because I feel like I've been set upon by all the professionals around me so am aiming to get them off my back by trying it (it seems like they're asking me to gamble what improvements I have made because they seem pretty pointless in the face of things). So far; not helping!
BlueGreenTabbyCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ShaggyChic_1201