View Single Post
JsInLoveWC

Member Since Oct 2015
Default Oct 30, 2015 at 05:49 PM

She does have anxiety issues, and she did just
Get out of her therapy session right before hand, but it was weird, like between the time we drove from her session to the store everything was fine,we even had a great conversation about heaven and who gets to go out was a great conversation, then we start shopping, then she had to go use the restroom,I'm a big guy in a small store she could have found me or at least texted. .....I had to text her to see if she was still in the restroom,only to find out she had left me in there, it baffled my mind,and from there on all the way back to her house she was quiet and distant,I even asked her did you think I left you there? She said idk maybe a little,I'm like why would I leave you thereworn your stuff in my cart, why would I leave you there but stay at your therapists office for am hour during her session, why would i leave her when I'm always there for her and she knows I'm in love with her, I know she's going through a lot I do, but I was just curious to the type of behavior that was because I don't believe it to be a "normal "thing to do.
JsInLoveWC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady