View Single Post
Countryboy9511
Newly Joined

Member Since Nov 2015
Default Nov 03, 2015 at 05:07 PM

Hey I have a friend he hasn't had a girl friend in 3 years, hangs out mostly with other guys, stays at my house a lot and we go out a good bit too. He's also been asking me a lot lately if I've found a girlfriend and when we were camping with my family last weekend he wanted to sit by me around the fire, when we were eating and when we went on a haunted hayride. We're both 19 and pretty manly we hunt fish and he played a few sports in highschool... With that being said though he always takes pictures of him self for Facebook or Instagram and wears nice clothes, at the campground he had buckle jeans and a polo shirt on. Then after that we went to Walmart to buy a tree stand and he was talking about me being fruity because I was drinking a fruit drink, we pick like that a lot but I called him a fag and this time it seemed to really hurt his feelings. I don't know if he's coming out or what but lately I have developed feelings for him and would be happy if he liked me back lol. What do you think is he gay/bi and if so should I try to talk to him seriously. Thanks
Countryboy9511 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote