View Single Post
Cerulean

Member Since Jul 2007
Default Aug 07, 2007 at 04:34 PM

They probably have more compassion and aren't as cutting as men can be at times. Well I know they are more emotional and sensitive and caring. I have seen a lot of difference in the genders throughout my life. Of course I am referring to women who "work their good side".

I have always felt that if I had knowledge that I can pass on, it is my duty to at least pass it on. To hide it and let someone suffer seems to me not only a waste on my part, but a disservice. I would feel guilty walking away being keenly aware of his situation and feeling I didnt at least do a few things that would have pointed him in the right direction for healing. I do not have a list of doctors, I don't know where therapy clinics are, I know nothing about this. Thats why Im here.

A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

Cerulean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote