Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 12, 2015 at 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
I've only been with 6 guys, but only one of them used a condom. The other guys were "too big" to use a condom...and...I'm not joking. ALL the guys I've been with have had HUGE members. I think the smallest I've been with was 6". The last guy I was with told me that condoms constricted him and were too small for him to wear. He was HUGE. But that's the thing, I love being with men who have BIG d*cks. Yes, size does matter for me, but that's another story. So here is the thing...I love being with men with large packages, but there's always the risk of STDs (I'm on the IUD so no pregnancy to worry about). I get tested after every guy I've been with, but there has to be a solution as to have safer sex. I don't know what condoms to buy. The condoms I have now are "Trojan Magnum: Large-Sized Condoms; Thin Ultrasmooth Lubricant"...is that big enough for the well-endowed? I've never used them before so I don't know if they'd work. Also...how do I keep them on hand? I'm worried to keep them in the car, in the summer it's roasting inside, and now that it's winter I'm worried it will be so cold that the condoms will turn brittle. I rarely ever use my purse and a condom won't fit into my purse...so how do I carry them around?

Thank you for your input!
first things first guys usually carry their own condoms, condoms are made and packaged in a way that makes it very easy for a guy to carry them discretely with in their back pockets of their tight behind jeans or their wallets. so there should not be a problem with you carrying one in your purse. they are smaller than tampons and unlike a tampon they are packaged flat. unless you are the type to be sleeping around with multiple number of guys at the same time carrying one or two in your purse should be enough.

condoms do become brittle but not over night. it takes many years of one sitting on a shelf opened for that to happen, condoms are prepackaged with lube and powder on them so they are well protected from drying out while sitting in some guys jeans back pocket. but for those worried about this condoms just like anything else comes marked with expiration dates clearly marked on each individual condom package. (yes all condoms come with an expiration date marked on them.)

condoms are like balloons they look small but stretch so usually even regular sized one fits even the well endowed. condoms are meant to fit snugly so as not to slip off or tear while in use by being too loose.

you can always ask the guy, hey before we go any further do you have a condom on you. most times they will pull one out of their wallet or back pocket well before things reach this point because they too do not want to get some disease.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, Trippin2.0