View Single Post
AlexaNeuv

Member Since Nov 2015
6 hugs
given
Default Nov 16, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
If you are married to a person you love & they have sexual issues you don't just get a divorce & say "see you later". If he's Very loving &willing to do things for you then there is something there otherwise he wouldn't bother. What concerned me more is the lack of real communication connection you even have with him. It's not like you are asking him what he's feeling especially when he's sure the problem isnt physical. It's not like you seem concerned about him it seems you are more just concerned that he isn't performing sexually & he needs to go figure it out & you are pushing that rather than truly connecting with him emotionally..you are pushing him to md's & therapy rather than you using this as a chance to connect & maybe even help him work through this together to get that understanding of where he is really coming from yourself.

Sex is important in relationships but it's NOT everything. Connecting emotionally through good communication is MORE important. Without that you have NO relationship at all....& your lack of knowing where he is coming from indicates lack of emotional connection through communication which is where every relationship needs to start....not with sex

Wow, that was really a helpful and different point of view, you see, whenever I try to communicate and ask him how he feels, he just tells me he doesn´t know or understand what is happening either, he tells me it is not a physical issue and he tells me that I am not the problem, but maybe you are right, it could be true that he doesn´t fell 100% safe to open up about how he is feeling, I will try to improve how I am communicating with him.

Thank you very much.
AlexaNeuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bighands, eskielover

Thanks for this!
eskielover, jaymoq