View Single Post
Anonymous37793

Default Nov 19, 2015 at 12:38 PM

I actually don't really know. I'm just really lonely sometimes and there's nothing really to do about it. I probably won't ever feel not-lonely deep down, given my nature of limiting everything to online and home activities/contacts, but I do want to try to feel a bit better while still living like this.
I actually happen to just not login anywhere for a while sometimes, but that is probably for different reasons then I expect most people here to do it. Again I might just be wrong.
I'd actually want to try to form attachments by talking a lot or doing anything together if possible, like you can expect me to ask about yourself.
Will I get attached? Probably not, but that's more because I have bad experienced with attachments than anything else and that doesn't mean I won't have any feelings, and that's the minimum of what I expect as well, regarding feelings/attachment.
I write too much sometimes.

I am looking for someone I can relate to, who at least would care if I, let's say die. Taking breaks from people is fine and should be fine if I do that too. Emotional attachments should be there in some kind of form, I don't need to be told to be cared about or cheesy things like that, but I wouldn't want to just be a pile of dirt where it makes no difference for someone if it exists or not either. Someone who would talk to me out of their own interest I guess.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote