View Single Post
InACorner
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Aug 12, 2007 at 04:59 AM

when i was 5 years old i choose the Miami Dolphins as "my team" ....Dan Marino was on the team and the coach was pretty good at the time..the Dolphins actually had a chance lol....and even though they arent winning now...i still am their fan...i refuse to jump the bandwagon lol....im sticking to my team...as for college football ...GO NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!! I love the fighting irish....and for baseball....i love the Yankees.....i love to watch soccer ...ive played to sport almost religiously..and when i couldnt play anymore i became a coach...so i know whats going on and when the players make booboos that others probably wouldnt catch hehe.....and sometimes i dont even have a team...i will just turn on the station and for fun choose a team to win and root for them ...lol thats even better because its all in good fun and you know how some fanatics freak if their team looses...its all in good fun to me ....those are the sports i follow...not religiously or anything just when i catch a game ...its hard to catch one with my scheduale...